250g Soya Chaap
3 Tomatoes (200g)
1. In a pan, add a pinch of salt to water and boil 250g soya chaap for 5 minutes or until tender. Remove the chaap from the pan and wash with cold water.
2. Gently remove soya chaap from the sticks and cut them into big chunks. Marinate the pieces with 1 tbsp Nimkish Masala Soya Chaap Spice Mix and 2 tbsp oil and mix well. Keep aside for 2 hours or refrigerate overnight.
3. Heat oil in a pan and sauté soya chaap pieces till they are roasted and light brown in colour.
4. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add 3 crushed tomatoes (200g) with 1 tbsp Nimkish Masala Soya Chaap Spice Mix and salt (according to taste). Sauté until oil separates.
5. Add 3/4th cup of water (200ml), stir and cook on high heat until it boils. Add roasted soya chaap pieces cover with lid and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until desired consistency. Garnish with fresh coriander.
Ingredients -Dehydrated Vegetables (Onion, Garlic), Spices & Condiments, Paprika, Turmeric, Salt, Rice, Cashew, Coconut Powder, Mustard Seed, Brown Sugar, Sesame Seed, Watermelon Seed, Silicon Dioxide
CONTAINS: CASHEW, COCONUT, MUSTARD, SESAME